Related occupations for task:
Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
- Develop expertise in subject matters related to committee assignments.
- Keep abreast of the issues affecting constituents by making personal visits and phone calls, reading local newspapers, and viewing or listening to local broadcasts.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant national and international current events.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, or best practices.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and use, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Meet with federal, state, and local agencies to keep updated on policies and to discuss improvements for education programs.
See more related occupations >>