Related occupations for task:
Attend meetings, conferences, and workshops related to emergency management to learn new information and to develop working relationships with other emergency management specialists.
- Develop expertise in subject matters related to committee assignments.
- Keep abreast of the issues affecting constituents by making personal visits and phone calls, reading local newspapers, and viewing or listening to local broadcasts.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant national and international current events.
- Attend or participate in conferences, community events, and promotional events related to green products or technologies.
- Monitor green-related industry statistics or literature to identify trends.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, or statistical studies.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Maintain familiarity with all games used at a facility, as well as strategies or tricks employed in those games.
See all 19 related occupations >>