Related occupations for task:
Develop instructional materials for the public and make presentations to citizens' groups to provide information on emergency plans and their implementation processes.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Use computer skills and software to manage Web sites or databases, publish newsletters, or provide webinars.
||Public Relations Managers
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Write, prepare, and deliver statements for the Congressional Record.
- Alert constituents of government actions and programs by way of newsletters, personal appearances at town meetings, phone calls, and individual meetings.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop and deliver training on weather topics.
- Provide assistance to the public, such as directions to court offices.
See all 11 related occupations >>