Related occupations for task:
Inventory and distribute nuclear, biological, and chemical detection and contamination equipment, providing instruction in its maintenance and use.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits.
See all 15 related occupations >>