Related Occupations for Task
13-1111.00 - Management Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Provide advice on best practices and implementation for selection.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Prepare reports related to investigations of equal opportunity complaints.
- Prepare reports of selection, survey, or other statistics and recommendations for corrective action.
||Security Management Specialists
- Recommend improvements in security systems or procedures.
- Provide system design and integration recommendations.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, then make recommendations and complete documentation.
See more related occupations >>