Related Occupations for Task
13-2051.00 - Financial Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
- Interpret results of financial analysis procedures.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
See all 17 related occupations >>