Related Occupations for Task
13-2061.00 - Financial Examiners
Related occupations for task:
Recommend actions to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, or to protect solvency of institutions.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Advise licensees or other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Advise clients on financial and legal matters such as investments and taxes.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Negotiate claim settlements and recommend litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Recommend legal or administrative action to protect government property.
See all 20 related occupations >>