Related Occupations for Task
15-2021.00 - Mathematicians
Related occupations for task:
Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions, based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Identify relationships and trends or any factors that could affect the results of research.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
See all 13 related occupations >>