Related occupations for task:
Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve production.
- Inform customers about issues related to responsible use and disposal of products, such as waste reduction or product or byproduct recycling or disposal.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Perform site analyses to determine system configurations, processes to be impacted, or on-site obstacles to technology implementation.
- Provide technical support for radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.
- Define and compare possible radio frequency identification device (RFID) solutions to inform selection for specific projects.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
See all 18 related occupations >>