Related Occupations for Task
41-3041.00 - Travel Agents
Related occupations for task:
Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records, to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Calculate amount of claim.
- Calculate premiums, refunds, commissions, adjustments, or new reserve requirements, using insurance rate standards.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Compute prices of items or groups of items.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
See more related occupations >>