Related Occupations for Task
17-3012.01 - Electronic Drafters
Related occupations for task:
Review work orders or procedural manuals and confer with vendors or design staff to resolve problems or modify design.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Read and review project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
- Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Study work order requests to determine type of service, such as lighting or power, demanded by installation.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
See all 19 related occupations >>