Related Occupations for Task
17-3012.01 - Electronic Drafters
Related occupations for task:
Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
- Study design proposals and specifications to establish basic characteristics of craft, such as size, weight, speed, propulsion, displacement, and draft.
- Confer with marine engineering personnel to establish arrangement of boiler room equipment and propulsion machinery, heating and ventilating systems, refrigeration equipment, piping, and other functional equipment.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Read and review project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
- Confer with supervisor to determine project details such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
See more related occupations >>