Related Occupations for Task
19-1031.02 - Range Managers
Related occupations for task:
Offer advice to rangeland users on water management, forage production methods, and control of brush.
||Soil and Water Conservationists
- Advise land users, such as farmers or ranchers, on plans, problems, or alternative conservation solutions.
- Identify or recommend integrated weed and pest management (IPM) strategies, such as resistant plants, cultural or behavioral controls, soil amendments, insects, natural enemies, barriers, or pesticides.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Provide information or recommendations to farmers or other landowners regarding ways in which they can best use land, promote plant growth, or avoid or correct problems such as erosion.
- Provide advice regarding the development of regulatory standards for land reclamation or soil conservation.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Develop and communicate recommendations for landowners to maintain or restore environmental conditions.