Related Occupations for Task
19-1031.02 - Range Managers
Related occupations for task:
Develop methods for protecting range from fire and rodent damage and for controlling poisonous plants.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Develop new or improved methods or products for controlling or eliminating weeds, crop diseases, or insect pests.
- Develop improved measurement techniques, soil conservation methods, soil sampling devices, or related technology.
- Develop environmentally safe methods or products for controlling or eliminating weeds, crop diseases, or pests.
- Develop ways of altering soils to suit different types of plants.
- Develop techniques for measuring and identifying trees.
- Develop new techniques for wood or residue use.
- Develop improved practices in feeding, housing, sanitation, or parasite and disease control of animals.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Participate in efforts to advance precision agriculture technology, such as developing advanced weed identification or automated spot spraying systems.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Devise and participate in activities to improve fish hatching and growth rates, and to prevent disease in hatcheries.