Related occupations for task:
Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Oversee public health programs, including statistical analysis, health care planning, surveillance systems, and public health improvement.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Plan, administer and evaluate health safety standards and programs to improve public health, conferring with health department, industry personnel, physicians, and others.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Design molecular or cellular laboratory experiments, oversee their execution, and interpret results.
- Provide scientific direction for project teams regarding the evaluation or handling of devices, drugs, or cells for in vitro and in vivo disease models.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Plan and administer biological research programs for government, research firms, medical industries, or manufacturing firms.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Organize and conduct experimental studies with live animals in controlled or natural surroundings.
See all 7 related occupations >>