||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Complete time sheets showing employees' arrival and departure times.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Compile and prepare documentation related to production sequences, transportation, personnel schedules, or purchase, maintenance, or repair orders.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.