Related occupations for task:
Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Modify, devise, or maintain nuclear equipment used in operations.
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring, or mechanical equipment.
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
See more related occupations >>