Related occupations for task:
Present news stories, and introduce in-depth videotaped segments or live transmissions from on-the-scene reporters.
||Radio and Television Announcers
- Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
||Reporters and Correspondents
- Report news stories for publication or broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Report on specialized fields such as medicine, green technology, environmental issues, science, politics, sports, arts, consumer affairs, business, religion, crime, or education.
||Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- Write original content such as headlines, cutlines, captions, and cover copy.
- Broadcast weather reports and warnings.
- Read news, read or record public service and promotional announcements, or perform other on-air duties.