Related Occupations for Task
29-1063.00 - Internists, General
Related occupations for task:
Advise surgeon of a patient's risk status and recommend appropriate intervention to minimize risk.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Advise other physicians of the clinical indications, limitations, assessments, or risks of diagnostic and therapeutic applications of radioactive materials.
- Provide advice on the selection of nuclear medicine supplies or equipment.
||Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
See all 17 related occupations >>