Related occupations for task:
Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Interpret laboratory results and communicate findings to patients or physicians.
- Explain diagnostic procedures such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS), ultrasound, fetal blood sampling, and amniocentesis.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks and expected benefits, and any reasonable alternatives.
- Provide counseling to radiologic patients to explain the processes, risks, benefits, or alternative treatments.
- Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of patients' conditions or treatment.
||Family and General Practitioners
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
See more related occupations >>