Related occupations for task:
Perform administrative duties, such as compiling and maintaining records, completing forms, preparing reports, or composing correspondence.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Prepare activity reports listing fire call locations, actions taken, fire types and probable causes, damage estimates, and situation dispositions.
- Compile and maintain records on personnel, accidents, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain required maps and records.
- Direct investigation of cases of suspected arson, hazards, and false alarms and submit reports outlining findings.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
See more related occupations >>