Related occupations for task:
Regulate open burning by issuing burning permits, inspecting problem sites, issuing citations for violations of laws and ordinances, or educating the public in proper burning practices.
- Inspect properties that store, handle, and use hazardous materials to ensure compliance with laws, codes, and regulations, and issue hazardous materials permits to facilities found in compliance.
- Present and explain fire code requirements and fire prevention information to architects, contractors, attorneys, engineers, developers, fire service personnel, and the general public.
- Teach public education programs on fire safety and prevention.
- Issue permits for public assemblies.
||Fish and Game Wardens
- Issue warnings or citations and file reports as necessary.
- Issue licenses, permits, or other documentation.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Coordinate the distribution of fire prevention promotional materials.
- Report and issue citations for fire code violations found during inspections, testifying in court about violations when required.
||Animal Control Workers
- Contact animal owners to inform them that their pets are at animal holding facilities.
- Issue warnings or citations in connection with animal-related offenses, or contact police to report violations and request arrests.
- Instruct children about the dangers of fire.
See all 11 related occupations >>