Related occupations for task:
Direct investigations of suspected arson in wildfires, working closely with other investigating agencies.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Supervise and coordinate the investigation of criminal cases, offering guidance and expertise to investigators, and ensuring that procedures are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Cooperate with court personnel and officials from other law enforcement agencies and testify in court as necessary.
- Organize scene search, assigning specific tasks and areas of search to individual officers and obtaining adequate lighting as necessary.
- Coordinate with outside agencies and serve on interagency task forces to combat specific types of crime.
||Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
||Immigration and Customs Inspectors
- Institute civil and criminal prosecutions and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in the investigation and prosecution of those in violation of immigration or customs laws.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Serve as technical advisor and coordinate with other law enforcement workers or legal personnel to exchange information on crime scene collection activities.
See all 7 related occupations >>