Related Occupations for Task
39-2011.00 - Animal Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Observe animals' physical conditions to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care.
||Personal Care Aides
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Observe children's behavior for irregularities, take temperature, transport children to doctor, or administer medications, as directed, to maintain children's health.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Supervise people on community-based sentences, such as electronically monitored home detention, and provide field supervision of probationers by conducting curfew checks or visits to home, work, or school.
- Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.