Related occupations for task:
Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using typewriter or computer.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform various data entry or word processing tasks, such as updating phone directories, typing or proofreading documents, or creating schedules.
- Perform routine data entry or other office support activities, including creating, sorting, photocopying, distributing, or filing documents.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
See all 8 related occupations >>