Related Occupations for Task
39-5094.00 - Skincare Specialists
Related occupations for task:
Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly and recommend skin-care regimens.
||Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors
- Teach and demonstrate use of gymnastic and training equipment, such as trampolines and weights.
- Provide students with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Teach individual and team sports to participants through instruction and demonstration, using knowledge of sports techniques and of participants' physical capabilities.
- Advise participants in use of heat or ultraviolet treatments and hot baths.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics.
- Administer therapeutic medication and advise patron to seek medical treatment for chronic or contagious scalp conditions.
- Recommend and explain the use of cosmetics, lotions, and creams to soften and lubricate skin and enhance and restore natural appearance.
||Personal Care Aides
- Instruct or advise clients on issues, such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, or infant care.
- Train family members to provide bedside care.
- Advise patrons with chronic or potentially contagious scalp conditions to seek medical treatment.
- Instruct novices in climbing techniques, mountaineering, and wilderness survival, and demonstrate use of hunting, fishing, and climbing equipment.
See all 12 related occupations >>