Related occupations for task:
Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Obtain building blueprints or specifications for use by engineering departments in bid preparations.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
See all 13 related occupations >>