Related occupations for task:
Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications, or other material to identify potential investments for clients or to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Monitor markets or positions.
- Identify opportunities or develop channels for purchase or sale of securities or commodities.
- Devise trading, option, or hedge strategies.
- Track and analyze factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.
- Analyze target companies or investment opportunities to inform investment decisions.
- Identify or pursue investment strategies related to the green economy, including green hedge funds, renewable energy markets, or clean technology investment opportunities.
- Monitor the flow of energy in response to changes in consumer demand.
- Analyze and evaluate energy supply bids to determine the best options.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Review business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
See all 10 related occupations >>