Related occupations for task:
Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, or explain available services.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
See all 14 related occupations >>