Related occupations for task:
Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Contact businesses or civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
See all 18 related occupations >>