Related occupations for task:
Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize product features, based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Demonstrate the operation or use of technical or scientific products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Contact businesses or civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Demonstrate use of solar and related equipment to customers or dealers.
See all 17 related occupations >>