Related occupations for task:
Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Emphasize product features, based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Compute customer's installation or production costs and estimate savings from new services, products, or equipment.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
- Price securities or commodities based on market conditions.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
See all 17 related occupations >>