||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
- Plan production commitments or timetables for business units, specific programs, or jobs, using sales forecasts.
- Coordinate or maintain office tracking systems for correspondence or follow-up actions.
- Participate in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation or distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Process claims against the municipality, maintaining files and log of claims, and coordinate claim response and handling with municipal claims administrators.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel or with other work units or departments.
- Coordinate or perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.