Related Occupations for Task
47-3012.00 - Helpers--Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Locate and mark reference points for columns or plates on boiler foundations, following blueprints and using straightedges, squares, transits, or measuring instruments.
- Lay out plate, sheet steel, or other heavy metal and locate and mark bending and cutting lines, using protractors, compasses, and drawing instruments or templates.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Hang dry lines to wall moldings to guide positioning of main runners.
- Lay out wall patterns or foundations, using straight edge, rule, or staked lines.
- Measure and lay out fence lines and mark posthole positions, following instructions, drawings, or specifications.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled, following blueprints.
See more related occupations >>