Related Occupations for Task
47-3012.00 - Helpers--Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Align, straighten, plumb, or square forms for installation.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete, for foundations of steel or wooden derricks.
- Position mold along guidelines of wall, press mold in place, and remove mold and paper from wall.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Build wooden molds, clamping molds around areas to be repaired, or setting up frames to the proper depth and alignment.
See all 6 related occupations >>