Related Occupations for Task
47-3012.00 - Helpers--Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Smooth or sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder, or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
- Grind curved surfaces or areas inaccessible to surfacing machine, such as stairways or cabinet tops, with portable hand grinder.
- Chip, scrape, or grind high spots, ridges, or rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisel, hand chisel, or other hand tools.
||Floor Sanders and Finishers
- Scrape and sand floor edges and areas inaccessible to floor sanders, using scrapers, disk-type sanders, and sandpaper.
- Guide sanding machines over surfaces of floors until surfaces are smooth.
- Sand or patch nicks or cracks in plasterboard or wallboard.
- Sand rough spots of dried cement between applications of compounds.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
- Polish final coats to specified finishes.
- Smooth, polish, and bevel surfaces, using hand tools and power tools.
- Repair cracked or chipped areas of stone or marble, using blowtorch and mastic, and remove rough or defective spots from concrete, using power grinder or chisel and hammer.
See all 16 related occupations >>