Related Occupations for Task
47-4091.00 - Segmental Pavers
Related occupations for task:
Discuss the design with the client.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Recommend weatherization techniques to clients in accordance with needs and applicable energy regulations, codes, policies, or statutes.
- Explain energy conservation measures, such as the use of low flow showerheads and energy-efficient lighting.
- Explain recommendations, policies, procedures, requirements, or other related information to residents or building owners.
- Contact residents or building owners to schedule appointments.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Confer with owners, violators, or authorities to explain regulations or recommend remedial actions.
- Discuss fencing needs with customers, and estimate and quote prices.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Demonstrate start-up, shut-down, maintenance, diagnostic, and safety procedures to thermal system owners.
- Recommend energy or water saving products, such as low-flow faucets or shower heads, water-saving toilets, or high-efficiency hot water heaters.
See all 8 related occupations >>