Related occupations for task:
Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Mail merchandise samples or promotional literature in response to requests.
See all 17 related occupations >>