Related Occupations for Task
13-1051.00 - Cost Estimators
Related occupations for task:
Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Obtain information about customer needs or preferences by conferring with sales or purchasing personnel.
- Conduct sales meetings to introduce new merchandise.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Confer with staff, users, and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, and Internet sites and consult with other department personnel to locate necessary goods and services.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Confer with other financial engineers or analysts on trading strategies, market dynamics, or trading system performance to inform development of quantitative techniques.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Meet with job search committees or coordinators to explain the role of the equal opportunity coordinator, to provide resources for advertising, or to explain expectations for future contacts.
See all 8 related occupations >>