Related occupations for task:
Test electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Test conditions, fluid levels, and specific gravities of electrolyte cells, using voltmeters, hydrometers, and thermometers.
- Test battery charges, and replace or recharge batteries as necessary.
||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Inspect and test operation, mechanical parts, and circuitry of gate crossings, signals, and signal equipment such as interlocks and hotbox detectors.
- Tighten loose bolts, using wrenches, and test circuits and connections by opening and closing gates.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Test insulators and bushings of equipment by inducing voltage across insulation, testing current, and calculating insulation loss.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Test tubes and pickups in electronic amplifier units, and solder parts and connections as necessary.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Test electrical components of wind systems with devices, such as voltage testers, multimeters, oscilloscopes, infrared testers, or fiber optic equipment.
See all 16 related occupations >>