Related occupations for task:
Remove or disassemble defective automatic mechanical door closers, using hand tools.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Disassemble instruments and parts for repair and adjustment.
- Remove drumheads by removing tension rods with drum keys and cutting tools.
- Remove material from bars of percussion instruments to obtain specified tones, using bandsaws, sanding machines, machine grinders, or hand files and scrapers.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damage, using drills and punches.
- Remove, inspect, repair, and install in-flight refueling stores and external fuel tanks.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Remove locomotives, car mechanical units, or other components, using pneumatic hoists and jacks, pinch bars, hand tools, and cutting torches.
- Disassemble units such as water pumps, control valves, and compressors so that repairs can be made.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Disassemble and repair mechanical control devices or valves, such as regulators, thermostats, or hydrants, using power tools, hand tools, and cutting torches.
- Dismantle meters, and replace or adjust defective parts such as cases, shafts, gears, disks, and recording mechanisms, using soldering irons and hand tools.
See more related occupations >>