Related occupations for task:
Splice or solder cables together or to overhead transmission lines, customer service lines, or street light lines, using hand tools, epoxies, or specialized equipment.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Connect regulators to test stands, and turn screw adjustments until gauges indicate that inlet and outlet pressures meet specifications.
- Reassemble repaired equipment, and solder top, front, and back case panels in place, using soldering guns, power tools, and hand tools.
- Splice and connect cables from meters or current transformers to pull boxes or switchboards, using hand tools.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Install, connect, or test underground or aboveground grounding systems.
- Insert plugs into receptacles and bolt or screw leads to terminals to connect equipment to power sources, using hand tools.
- Repair circuits, wiring, and soldering, using soldering irons and hand tools to install parts and adjust connections.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Solder posts and parts to hold them in their proper places.
- Test tubes and pickups in electronic amplifier units, and solder parts and connections as necessary.
- Solder or weld frames of mallet instruments and metal drum parts.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Splice wires with knives or cutting pliers, and solder connections to fixtures, outlets, and equipment.
- Measure, cut, and install frameworks and conduit to support and connect wiring, control panels, and junction boxes, using hand tools.
||Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
See all 18 related occupations >>