Related occupations for task:
Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and weights.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Tie products in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment, and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or handtrucks.
||Tool Grinders, Filers, and Sharpeners
- Remove finished workpieces from machines and place them in boxes or on racks, setting aside pieces that are defective.
See all 10 related occupations >>