||Power Plant Operators
- Clean, lubricate, or maintain equipment, such as generators, turbines, pumps, or compressors, to prevent failure or deterioration.
- Make adjustments or minor repairs, such as tightening leaking gland or pipe joints.
- Replenish electrolytes in batteries and oil in voltage transformers, and reset tripped electric relays.
||Gas Plant Operators
- Clean, maintain, and repair equipment, using hand tools, or request that repair and maintenance work be performed.
- Determine causes of abnormal pressure variances, and make corrective recommendations, such as installation of pipes to relieve overloading.
- Change charts in recording meters.
||Prepress Technicians and Workers
- Operate and maintain laser plate-making equipment that converts electronic data to plates without the use of film.
- Maintain, adjust, and clean equipment, and perform minor repairs.
- Operate and maintain a variety of cameras and equipment, such as process, line, halftone, and color separation cameras, enlargers, electronic scanners, and contact equipment.
||Multiple Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines and notify supervisors when major service is required.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Identify or address malfunctions of hydroelectric plant operational equipment, such as generators, transformers, or turbines.
- Test and repair or replace electrical equipment, such as circuit breakers, station batteries, cable trays, conduits, or control devices.