Related occupations for task:
Allow the sprayed product to dry and touch up any missed spots.
- Brush, spray, or hand-rub finishing ingredients, such as paint, oil, stain, or wax, onto and into wood grain and apply lacquer or other sealers.
- Stencil, gild, emboss, mark, or paint designs or borders to reproduce the original appearance of restored pieces, or to decorate new pieces.
- Paint metal surfaces electrostatically, or by using a spray gun or other painting equipment.
- Spread graining ink over metal portions of furniture to simulate wood-grain finish.
- Brush bleaching agents on wood surfaces to restore natural color.
||Etchers and Engravers
- Prepare workpieces for etching or engraving by cutting, sanding, cleaning, polishing, or treating them with wax, acid resist, lime, etching powder, or light-sensitive enamel.
- Expose workpieces to acid to develop etch patterns such as designs, lettering, or figures.
- Brush or wipe acid over engraving to darken or highlight inscriptions.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Immerse objects to be coated or plated into cleaning solutions, or spray objects with conductive solutions to prepare them for plating.
- Spray coating in specified patterns according to instructions.
- Plate small objects, such as nuts or bolts, using motor-driven barrels.
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas or brushes.
- Decorate baked goods, such as cakes or pastries.
- Clean and paint completed tires.
See more related occupations >>