Related occupations for task:
Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Review commercial vehicle logs, shipping papers, or driver and equipment records to detect any problems or to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Verify and analyze data used in settling claims to ensure that claims are valid and that settlements are made according to company practices and procedures.
- Examine titles to property to determine validity and act as company agent in transactions with property owners.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Review information about transfers of property to ensure its accuracy, checking basic information on buyers, sellers, and sales prices and making corrections as necessary.
- Verify legal descriptions of properties by comparing them to county records.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
See more related occupations >>