Related occupations for task:
Perform minor plumbing, welding, or concrete mixing work.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
- Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud, using portable mixers.
- Bolt or arc weld pressure vessel structures and parts together, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Bell, bead with power hammers, or weld pressure vessel tube ends to ensure leakproof joints.
||Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, or threading joints.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
- Mix and pour concrete around bases of posts, or tamp soil into postholes to embed posts.
- Weld metal parts together, using portable gas welding equipment.
See more related occupations >>