Related occupations for task:
Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
||Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine the layout of system components, frameworks, and foundations, and to select installation equipment.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Determine project requirements, such as scope, assembly sequences, or required methods or materials, using blueprints, drawings, or written or verbal instructions.
- Verify that heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are designed, installed, and calibrated in accordance with green certification standards, such as those of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
||Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Read blueprints, and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
See more related occupations >>