Related occupations for task:
Collect and record physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
||Correctional Officers and Jailers
- Maintain records of prisoners' identification and charges.
- Record information, such as prisoner identification, charges, and incidences of inmate disturbance, and keep daily logs of prisoner activities.
- Process or book convicted individuals into prison.
- Establish criminal profiles to aid in connecting criminal organizations with their members.
||Police Patrol Officers
- Process prisoners, and prepare and maintain records of prisoner bookings and prisoner status during booking and pre-trial process.
- Prepare and maintain reports of investigation results, and records of convicted arsonists and arson suspects.
- Record progress of investigation, maintain informational files on suspects, and submit reports to commanding officer or magistrate to authorize warrants.