Related Occupations for Task
47-2022.00 - Stonemasons
Related occupations for task:
Repair cracked or chipped areas of stone or marble, using blowtorch and mastic, and remove rough or defective spots from concrete, using power grinder or chisel and hammer.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder, or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
- Grind curved surfaces or areas inaccessible to surfacing machine, such as stairways or cabinet tops, with portable hand grinder.
- Chip, scrape, or grind high spots, ridges, or rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisel, hand chisel, or other hand tools.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Cut fixture or border tiles to size, using keyhole saws, and insert them into surrounding frameworks.
- Scribe and cut edges of tile to fit walls where wall molding is not specified.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Cut and shape tile to fit around obstacles and into odd spaces and corners, using hand and power cutting tools.
- Cut, surface, polish, and install marble and granite or install pre-cast terrazzo, granite or marble units.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
- Polish final coats to specified finishes.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
- Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.
See more related occupations >>